Sales Development Intern
Location: Pasadena, CA
Job Type: Full-time
Thriving tech based company, developing innovative digital products for some of the hottest startups and F-500 clients. Currently seeking a Sales Development Intern with a background in hunter-type new lead generation and business development. The ideal candidate will stay abreast of relevant new technologies in the mobile app space and solutions selling.
We are seeking a highly-motivated Sales Development Intern who will identify and pursue new digital marketing sales opportunities. This intern will have the opportunity to join a growing sales team at the entry level, work in an entrepreneurial start-up environment, and contribute to larger business operational initiatives. To be a good fit for this role, ideal candidates should always be looking to improve – both professionally and personally, be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, and have a desire to learn and have fun. This is an exciting role for those looking to start a career in sales.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through a strategic outbound sales process
- Perform lead generation and produce qualified prospects in target industries/locations
- Identify and research target companies to understand target organizations’ products and/or services
- Keep the sales pipeline full by generating qualified business opportunities with high closing potential
- Stay organized by tracking activity in CRM
- Become an expert in the digital marketing industry – understand and keep up with hot issues, new technologies, and developments in the space
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, unstructured, and dynamic environment
- Time management skills and ability to properly prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive and engaging, with a positive approach toward problem-solving
- Quick learner; critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Coursework in Business Administration, Media, Advertising, and/or Marketing
- Strong interest in the digital media, advertising, and emerging technology industries
- Knowledge of Google AdWords
- Experience in a sales-related role
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRMs
WORK WITH US
We are currently looking for a Los Angeles based iOS developer
to fill a project for a well known Fortune 500 client. Contract position details below:
- Minimum 2 years iOS experience at least 1 year with Swift coding. 3+ years preferred.
- Must be in Los Angeles currently
- 3 months minimum contract and potential for more if great fit
- Able to start immediately
- Will require first 2 weeks paid trial period in South Bay, San Francisco Bay Area for trial
- Person will then be stationed in our Pasadena office after 2 week trial.